Sanders Senior Living are a leading healthcare provider of residential and dementia care homes, led by a passionate team seeking to provide the highest standards of care and happiness for our residents. We are expanding our portfolio of homes through luxury new build developments.
We are looking for caring and empathetic care assistants to take care of the home’s residents on a daily basis to meet their needs. The ideal candidate will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual.
- To provide personal care and support to seniors with a wide range of needs
- To know and understand the care and support of the individual
- To undertake the care detailed in the persons care and support plan using a person first approach and in the least intrusive but inclusive way
- To assist the individual to retain their sense of individuality and purpose
- To ensure as safe as possible the living environment for the senior whilst respecting the people’s choice and rights
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Be caring and compassionate
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (Desirable not essential)
- Passion for helping others and making a difference in people’s lives
- Work on your own initiative