Sanders Senior Living are a leading healthcare provider of residential and dementia care homes, led by a passionate team seeking to provide the highest standards of care and happiness for our residents. We are expanding our portfolio of homes through luxury new build developments.
We are for looking for experienced kitchen assistants who are hardworking and interested in joining our dedicated team. The successful candidate will have previous experience as a kitchen assistant or have worked in a similar role.
- To complete the homes induction procedure.
- To be aware of the appropriate COSHH regulations regarding the use of various cleaning fluids within the Home.
- To work as part of a team and to be responsible for carrying out kitchen/cleaning rosters as required in a methodical and timely manner.
- To be aware and comply with all working practices currently operated within the Home.
- To maintain cleanliness of the kitchen and associated areas to the required standard
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Team Player
- Willingness to participate in vocational training programmes
- Experience of kitchen work
- Basic understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act