Head Chef - Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic new team at Sanders Senior Living.
As well as commissioning a brand new kitchen, you will need to provide an exemplary dining experience for the residents in our home.
We have created a restaurant style environment where our residents are able to enjoy a three course meal and socialise with fellow residents and their families.
As Head Chef, you will be responsible for the preparation and serving of meals, cleanliness of food service areas, accurate record keeping, receiving, rotating and inventory of products and regulatory compliance. As a key member of the team, you will ensure all special dietary needs are met and prepare texture modified food as directed. You will also work alongside the leadership team within the home to cater for special events.
In our environment you will have the opportunity to be creative with menus and provide food to a very high standard – but enjoy the family friendly hours that we can offer.
• Ability to create recipes that respond to our clienteles preferences to a very high standard
• Knowledge of therapeutic diets preferred
• Experience of auditing catering services
• Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
• Possess good judgement, problem solving, and decision making skills
• Food handling course qualification
• Ability to work flexible hours to meet the business needs
• Effective time keeping and time management
• 25 days holiday including bank holidays
• Bank Holidays - Double time payment for approved hours worked?